SkySeeker GT RTF Motorized Glider Electric RC Plane
Out-of-the-box ready-to-fly electric trainer glider park flyer RC plane is extra tough & features a self-stabilizing wing.Its smaller size makes it ideal for flying areas limited to smaller parks, baseball & sport fields.Great for solo beginners and sport pilots alike. Now also available in receiver ready and brushless 2018 versions.
More Indepth Testimonals Parts Receiver Ready Version Brushless 2018 Version
SkySeeker 370 Instruction Manual
Recommended for ages 12+ with adult supervision.
Standard Kit Features
- Extremely stable and easy-to-fly due to the auto leveling attributes of a top mounted polyhederal wing and low CG fuselage design.
- Vectored motor/propeller thrust helps maintain a level launch..
- Proportional FM 3-channel control of throttle, rudder and elevator
- Crash Tolerant- Impact resistant plastic unibody with rear motor pusher propeller, shock isolated servos, reinforced wings and motor mount.
- Convential rudder /elevator tail configuration teaches flight control basics common to most all aircraft.
- Reliability and Performance - Time tested design continually improved for over 5 years.
- 100% reusable hobby grade control system components allow transplanting into other aircraft later.
- Plenty of power for basic aerobatics.
- 100% ssembled fuselage and tail with all components installed ready to fly out of the box.
- Charger: 12V
AC/DC Peak Charge Charger
- Wingspan: 40 in
- Overall Length: 26 in
- Flying Weight: 13.4 oz
- Center of Gravity: 1.25 in from leading edge black plastic wing guard edges.
- Flight Time: 6-10 minutes powered, longer if gliding
- Standard Propulsion: 370 PM brushed motor direct drive pusher using 7.2V 600mAh NiMH battery
- Optional Propulsion: 2018 brushless inrunner motor direct drive pusher using 7.4V 1050mAh LiPo battery
- Charger: AC/DC Intelligent Charger
- FM Radio: 3CH 27 MHz FM Single Stick, Fully Proportional R/E/T, 2000'